Monday, December 1, 2008

There is no mention of running or working out here...

Whew! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We did not have as many people this year, but to compensate we had more food! I don't know how this logic works out but it was good. I was disappointed that we did not have some of our regulars. I am a big family/friend person or maybe I just think it is all about me, but I like having everyone together. I think that is what it is all about.

Friday morning I did get up at the butt crack of dawn and go shopping. I went to Target, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Old Navy, and the mall. I have to say that I was disappointed in the retailers this year. The sales were lacking; I didn't find any super deals or anything. In fact, the only thing I did buy was clothes. I am always fine with getting clothes, so all in all it was good.

I had to be at work Friday afternoon, so after shopping it was showering and out the door. The previous 2 paragraphs were expressing my disappointment, however, I was not disappointed in work. We were surprisingly busy! I did not get a sale, but I did have a customer request to transfer in a vehicle. Whoo hoo! So, hopefully, that sets me up for a sale on the new pay period.

Saturday and Sunday were kind of the normals. Still, both good days. I hope everyone else can say the same.

Goodby Thanksgiving... Hello Christmas!

No comments: