Monday, December 15, 2008

Back in Business

Last we spoke, I was on my way to the company Christmas party for my second job. I was hoping to win an IPod or NotPod (MP3 Player) of some kind. I am sorry to report that I did not win one like I wanted to. BUT - I did come home with one! I won a Garmin GPS system and traded for a Phillips NotPod. Whoo hoo!

I am so happy because I went there hoping to come home with one, but when we got there I realized that people brought their kids and grandkids and friends and next door neighbors, and basically, there were too many people there for me to have any hope of winning one of the 3 grand prizes. But, YEAY!

Anyway. Enough bragging. Looks like by the end of this week at the latest I will not have an excuse not to be running. My leg is only a bit sore. After running Saturday, I decided not to run again until I am sure it is healed. I am tired of not being able to make a full effort and I am probably making it worse and definitely extending my down time. Now that I have new tunes I can't use that as an excuse either. Well, as long as I can figure out how to use it!

No comments: