Monday, December 29, 2008

Update

Wow, it feels like it has been a long time since I wrote - or did anything productive, for that matter!

I only ran twice since we spoke last. This winter running is not working out the way I planned! I am back up to 120 +lbs. I literally ate so much on Christmas day that I made myself sick.

Seriously. We got up and made breakfast, then, started cooking the dishes we were going to take to the in-law's house for lunch. Of course, I had to snack while we were cooking! I can't take a chance on the food not being good! Once we got over there, I snacked on some of the things other people brought until it was time to actually eat. I think I ate 2 plates of food and then sat there for about 3 hours still picking at stuff.

When we got home I felt so nasty and nauseous. I think I was running a fever, my skin was so hot to the touch! I really over did it and I could feel every pig-in-a-blanket that night.

On another note, everything else went really well. (see? This pattern of being happy and having a good time and being unproductive and fat??? Not just my imagination...) My Mom and Dad brought my nieces over to open everything on Christmas Eve. They got everything they ever dreamed of, I am sure because my living room floor was covered from one end to the other.

I will wrap this up with an update on selling cars. From the day after Christmas until New Year's, dealerships have the '13th month.' We call it this because in those few days we sell as many cars as we do in a normal month. Let me tell ya, I think we are more at 12 1/2 months! Business has picked up some but I don't see that we are quite on our way to selling that many cars. I guess I will keep crossing my fingers for now!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Here's to New Year's! I guess I will be one of the millions of people with the resolution to exercise more and get into shape. I was hoping to stay in shape and not have to be like everyone else! Oh well, just have to keep going.

No comments: