Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Boob Tube

I watched some of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show thing last night. I have to say that those girls are smoking hot and have absolutely gorgeous faces to go along with those nicely developed abs. To be honest, I think some of those outfits took away from the beauty of those girls! But, the show itself was to highlight the outfits and not the girls, after all.

I only watched some of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show because I was also watching basketball. Last night it was UNC at Michigan State. Let me start by saying that I HATE UNC!!! I am a DUKE fan, but I have to watch the UNC games too so I can see the competition. In the first part of the first half, Michigan State had an answer for everything UNC had to give. Then, they got tired. But, they started picking up the pace toward the end of the first half; they were only down a few points. Evidently, Roy Williams had a hell of a locker room speech during half time because it was all over within 2 or 3 minutes into the second half!

I guess I enjoyed watching TV last night. I have not been to my second job all week. I did jump rope and ran a little last night in addition to eating a Sonic Cheeseburger and Onion Rings. Ughhh. It was good though.

Hope everyone had a good night last night!

No comments: