Thursday, December 11, 2008

Awesome Reading

If you like reading and you have never checked out http://www.freshyarn.com/ I highly recommend it. The website boasts

Welcome to FRESH YARN -- the first Online Salon for Personal Essays. Part
literary publication, part virtual spoken-word, all personal essays



Basically, it is a bunch of essays and short stories from actors/actresses, producers, anyone in TV, magazine editors and contributors, novelists and other writers - well, you get the point, a group of highly talented people. It is very sporadically updated based on contributions and the free time of the person who runs it. However, it is very worth it. Plus, there are tons of back editions to look at to keep you busy until they post a new edition.

I love this website. Of course, I love reading about pretty much anything and I admire quite a few of these people. If anyone knows of similar websites, please let me know. I love this stuff!

No comments: