Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the Season

I have gained 8lbs in the last few days. Humph. I have been eating worse than I did when I was not calorie conscience! I have not done any cardio or strength training whatsoever. Let me tell ya, I am going to be so hot for the New Year's pajama party! Good Lord, please! Give me my willpower back! the bad thing is that during my eating fests - yes, I eat enough for these to be fests at this point - I think about the consequences of eating whatever I am shoveling into my face at the time and still don't have the control enough to stop. I am also letting my husband influence me on not exercising or running. Not necessarily that he talks me out of it, but he has other things for us to do while he is around.

This had become so much a part of who I am (was) and I was so proud of myself! I still think that I can't be mentally happy and physically healthy at the same time. If I get depressed again I know that it will be right back to spinach salads (which I love!) and running twice a day. Hopefully, I can get back to the self control without the sacrifice of my sanity!!!

I know that this is the same rant and rave of every female about this time of year, which is one reason that I hate to even let the words spill out. I know that I am no different. But, if I don't write it here then I would have to say it out loud and annoy all of my friends and family.

This post is the perfect example of why I write here. No one reads this or knows about it so I can rant and rave all I want! As always, dear diary, thanks for listening!

No comments: