Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Stuff

I have been carrying my camera around for about a week now, just waiting to snap a picture at something inspiring or funny or whatever. I have yet to find it. This could out a damper on my project!

No, honestly, I have been off track for a few days ... or a couple of weeks, whatever! I am not focused on anything - my food, my strength training, running or any special projects. It is actually kind of scary because I am not really focused on work either. But, I will get back there soon. I am making an honest effort to pull everything back together again.

This weekend I was supposed to go out and buy garland to put up around the office, but I didn't go. I have a partial excuse. I have had a severe problem with the calf muscle in my left leg. I hobbled around for Friday and all of Saturday so Sunday I stayed home from work to see if staying off of it would help. It actually did help quite a bit.

I can't lie, I did go out to a couple of stores even though I called in to work. I felt like I was skipping school again! I actually wondered what I would do if someone I knew spotted me. I looked at Target and they had garland, but it was cheap looking with lights on it and I was not going for it.

After that I went to Petco and bought a bed for my doggies! My theory was that they will sleep on a comfy dog bed IN THE FLOOR, rather than on my legs IN MY BED. I tried, unsuccessfully, for hours to get the dogs to lay on it but they would not touch it. Ugh! I have to keep trying. I have to get my 100lbs + dog out of my bed! If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to get the dog to sleep on the fancy new dog bed on the floor, please rush your comments to me with lightening fast speed!

No comments: