Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Last night was our company Christmas party. We went to a prime steak house in town and it was the first time I had ever eaten there. The waitress painted a very vivid picture of their Tomahawk Steak. I don't remember her exact words she used to describe this mammoth of a heavenly steak; I quit listening at the words 32ozs. WOW. She made me taste the steak with her description. I know, that's how they get ya. She was very good at her job!

I ordered the steak and ate a pretty good portion of it! I was proud of myself for putting a pretty good dent in it after the drinks...the appetizers...the drinks...the side dishes...the drinks.... you get the point! After that, I split a brownie a la mode too!

This ranked up there on my list of Christmas parties. It was pretty awesome. It was kind of like the family sitting down for dinner. There was plenty of good food, and drinks, er, I mean, Christmas cheer!

No comments: