Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New & Upcoming Projects

I am thinking of taking a picture of one thing everyday that coincides with whatever mood I am in. I don't know if I like the idea yet or if I will do it, but it might make this blog a little more interesting and it might give me something to focus on. I also might start including my mileage at the bottom of my blogs. Not a whole blog or a whole entry just an excerpt at the bottom or something.

It is kind of weird to talk about things I might do because I am traditionally a very spur of the moment person and I don't plan or set out to do anything because I will jinx myself or I know I will fail or loose interest, which leads to a never ending cycle of self esteem issues. I know that sounds a little lame, and it is! I am the epitome of a slacker. I am currently on a quest to find out what a 'better person' is and to mirror that as much as possible. I don't even know that being 'better' is what I am really setting out to do, but more so, a 'normal' person.

Between my 2 jobs, the running (which I am not happy with my progress so far), and if I decide to do this photo blog project, I will have plenty to keep me busy, but I am nervous about having the energy and willpower to keep it going. I am already slipping on my running and fitness and eating so that is what is keeping me from jumping in on the photo thing.

I still have aspirations to run my half marathon, I am just behind on training. I will keep working though!

No comments: