Friday, November 7, 2008

Things I want:

  • To have my hair colored or highlighted in a professional salon
  • Supplies and knowledge to give myself a pedicure at home
  • New work clothes
  • New NotPod
  • New running shoes
  • New shirts and pants to run in
  • New kitchen cabinets
  • The chairs in the formal dining room to be recovered

  • To know that I will not lose my job due to downsizing
  • To know that I make my husband happy and that I am enough for him
  • To know that my mom and dad are actually OK (physically and mentally)
  • A better life for my nieces because they didn't ask for the life they got
  • My sister to realize that he is not any better for her than the other guy was
  • My dad to know that I love him more than I could ever explain to him and that he did a great job raising us
  • My mom to not be so nervous and worry
    all the time
  • To be happy AND healthy
  • For Beth to be happy AND healthy
  • For Beth and me to quit drinking

  • To know who really killed Kennedy
  • To know if Aliens are real
  • Who killed Jean Benet Ramsey?
  • Who is the real father to my cousin's daughter?

These are just a few things that I really want. I am sure I could add to all 3 lists. Of the 3 I would like nothing more than the middle list to come to realization. People have no idea what I would give up for these things. Not just the other material things that I want, but things that I have now. I would give it all up if I could trade it for that middle list. So, if anyone has the magic genie in their pocket, please send him my way when you are done.

No comments: