Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biography

I don't have a lot going on in my life. Really, I never have, which is one reason why this blog is kind of stupid. I never have anything to talk about so it gets really boring.

On one hand I am glad that I don't have a lot going on because that means that I probably don't have a lot of drama in my life. On the other hand it makes me wonder if I am leading a good life. A life that I can be proud of and a life that means something.

Am I having fun in my life? Am I doing enough to help other people? Logically, if I am having fun and helping other people then shouldn't I be a busier person? Or have more going on?

Furthermore, does it matter? Sometimes I would say it matters and other times I would say who cares?

The Army used to have a commercial that said, "If you wrote a book about your life would anyone want to read it?" I can honestly answer that with a "NO." But, I think I am OK with that. Not everyone can be influential or have a great storied life, right? It seems like a lot less work.

For right now, I think I will go with it. I can handle not being followed around by a biographer. Ask me again one day though. I might have a diffrent answer.

No comments: