Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lemurs and Birthday News

I overheard someone say that a squirrel was their favorite animal - second to a lemur. Maybe I came in on this conversation a little late and didn't get it! My favorite animal is a dog. Specifically, an English Bulldog named Biscuit. Just thought I would throw that out there. I wonder how many people share this girl's love for lemurs and squirrels!

Back to important stuff - I am getting excited about my husband's birthday. I am wrapping up stuff for the goth party. The living room will be decorated like a funeral and the kitchen is going to resemble a reception at a goth wedding.

This party is shared between my husband, one of our female friends and another guy. I talked to the other guy's wife last night and she had some pretty good ideas for the cake if I can't get what I want together. The only thing I am really worried about now is people behaving at the party. We have some special circumstances this year that we have not had in year's past. Not any real big deal, but my reputation is on the line with this one! We are inviting so many more people this year than last year too and some I won't know and some I have not know for too long.

I am also getting very excited to actually give hubby his gift. He keeps trying to catch me off guard and slip up and tell him what I got him. Last night when we got into bed he started trying to guess what it is and where I am keeping it! This is the first time I have really had something over on him so I am having fun with it! I told him that I would give him a hint this weekend. we will see if i actually give him a hint. HAHA I am evil!

No comments: