Thursday, September 4, 2008

Strange Noises

I am sitting in my office at 7:54 this morning, goofing off for another few minutes before I get serious about work and I think I heard the guy in the next office pass gas! Or, fart, or whatever work you want to enter here! Dang! This is a gassy office!

When I first started working here, I was a smoker. There is only one other person who smokes so me and her would go outside together for a smoke break. She had the walking poots! HAHAHA! It is hard to ignore when there are only two of you. It took all the self control and restraint to keep from laughing. This happened more than once, too.

The guy in the next office burps all the time. That is not as funny as when he farts though! Hopefully, something better than this will happen today though!

No comments: