Monday, August 18, 2008

What would you do in this situation?

If you catch someone in a lie, but the incident in question was a couple of months ago do you still have the right to confront the lier? Or, does it make you a psycho if you confront the lier?
A couple of months ago, my husband went out of town for training for his job. There were 3 other people from his job that went on the trip with him. At the time, he told me that he couldn't talk to me very much while he was there because he was sharing a room with one of the other guys that went on the trip with him. (I do know that it is not uncommon for the company to ask them to share rooms, therefore, at the time, I didn't think anything about it). However, this past weekend we were talking to a couple of the people he works with and he made the comment that he enjoyed his training trip because he had the room to himself and he could do whatever he wanted.

The week in question that he was out of town, was one of the worst weeks of my life, just because of a couple of other things that were going on at the time. This week was also the week that I went into a deep depression, which I still teeter on the border of. Because of this, I don't know if I would be over reacting because of the state of mind that I was in. On the other hand, Saturday night when I heard the comment, I was my total self with no quams so should I still question my reaction?

I have not said anything to him yet and I am debating on whether I should or not. Do I really have cause for concern? My fear is that even if nothing did happen, why would he lie about something small like that?

Leave me a comment & let me know what you think! I could use the advice

No comments: