Thursday, August 7, 2008

Up & Out!

http://www.chickfila5k.com/

I thought I would include the link for the 5K I am running in September so that if you are interested you can find out about it and come out and run too, if ya want. This is really making me nervous. I know that I can finish the race with no problem, but I want to be jogging the whole way and it just doesn't look like it is going to happen. I tend to psych myself UP for something and in the process, I freak myself OUT. I am so excited, but my desire to do everything right really messes things up. I was able to jog half my route without stopping the other day and I was so excited that I almost cried!! I know that everybody is tired of me talking about this but, unfortunately, until September, it is all I will be thinking about so we all just have to deal with it!

Something else that I am scrambling to get everything together for is a big 30th birthday party. My husband turns 30 in October and I have been planning his party for at least a year now. Since I have been planning it, 2 other friends have let me know that they are turning 30 the same month. I have a couple of things for him that I think are really going to be awesome, but I need to start getting the decorations. That stuff is usually the most expensive part of the party! Which is just crazy. This year the theme is goth or death or something to that effect since these people are that much closer to death. HAHA It is a stretch but I did not want to have an "old people" party and have people come to the house in diapers or something!

One of the Dirty 30 is a girl. I have no problem coming up with party favors and nick knack things for the guys but for her, I just have not found anything. If anybody has any ideas please let me know! I really need to get working on this party so that I can really make it good.

No comments: