Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

The past few days I have been a little anxious. We are going on vacation Sunday (Whoo hoo!) and I feel like I don't have anything done. I went to buy some clothes yesterday during lunch, but didn't really find anything. I bought a shirt, which I think I will be taking back. I have gained back so much weight and I am so disappointed in myself. Because of the weight I am self conscious in clothes again. I have consumed and enjoyed every brownie, chocolate chip cookie, Reese peanut butter cup, and any other form of chocolate that has been put in front of my face, therefore, I have only myself to blame, But, dang it has been good!

If I can't get myself back on track soon then I will quit talking and trying all together. Only because I know how annoying it is to listen to someone whine about not working out or eating too much. There is nothing to it but to do it. One day I will get back to it and in the meantime I don't want to be 'that' person. With the weather warming up maybe I will have better luck.

To visit the Vegas thing again... I am so nervous about going. I know that I am going to forget something. We don't have a direct flight, so I am worried about not making the connection for some reason and then there is the whole thing about being in a city I don't know. I think I would feel better if there was a big group of us going, which is what usually happens when I go on vacation. Not that I don't have confidence in my husband and myself to make it, but it is a bit overwhelming.

I just have to keep telling myself that if we miss our flight and get lost or something bad happens then we will be together. After all that is what this vacation is all about!

No comments: