Monday, February 2, 2009

Blogs of Note

One of the blogs that I follow is bakerella and she was nominated in one of the categories for this year's Bloggies. I have never heard of Bloggies before, but I went to the page to vote for my dear bakerella because I love cake and she does excellent things with cake. There were several categories with nominees, so in order to make an informed decision, I spent the better part of my day (when I was supposed to be working!) checking out blogs. These are probably some of the best blogs out there for them to have been nominated. Some I liked and some, not so much. But, as you can see, over there to the right are several new blogs on my linklist. I am going to leave them there and see how many prove to be worthy on a long term basis. I must admit that for me to go through the trouble of adding them to the list, I think they are pretty awesome so it looks like I will be spending a lot of my time reading. But, reading is what I have always done so no biggie.

Voting for the Bloggies is over (I think) and they will announce the winners in March. Hopefully, Bakerella or one of the others will let us know who wins which categories. I wish everyone luck and if I never hear the winners, at least I have some new awesome-ness to follow.

Gesh, I really need to start working more while I am at work!


On another note - my running partner told me today that she is pregnant. probably won't be much running going on with her now. What did she have to go and get knocked up!? Just something else for me to use as an excuse! I am going to get my butt in gear really soon. I promise. Again.

No comments: