Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nice People Sell What? No way

Monday, I finally started my second job. I sell used cars! Well, I don't sell anything yet because I am in "training." I would not have guessed that a used car dealership would have any training, but they do. Which, I suppose is good for me. I think I will really like this job.



This is a major dealership with over 60 salespeople, but I have yet to meet someone that I didn't like or someone who was rude or anything like that. It just makes it easier to go to a "2nd" job when everybody seems to get along so well. Granted, I have only been there for a few days and people might undercut each other left and right. Everything is different once you have been around for a while!



Until I get adjusted to having 2 jobs, this will probably be the only thing I talk about for a while since working will be my life! Bear with me. I am not a supremely interesting person but hopefully it will get better!

No comments: